Saturday, October 1, 2011

1977: List and Music

The narration in the audio for this list isn't in English, so I'm not sure if it's a countdown or a best-of list or if it's just a thematic internet radio show, but I do like it.  It's quite a good mix of some of the very best songs from 1977.  There are too few lists out there that have the likes of Bill Withers, Johnny Paycheck, Suicide, and Peter Gabriel all together, but that's what you need to do if you're going to capture a year.  You can find other years on the same site.

1 comment:

  1. I love Indian music. I have collected the best quality ringtones as my phone ringtone. Unique ringtone. Ringtones are attractive. Visit the link below for reference and free ringtone installation: https://bestringtonesfree.net/

    Leave a comment for my collection. Hope you have fun. Wish you have your favorite ringtone. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete